Apple Cinnamon Scorched Oatmeal

Apple Cinnamon Scorched Oatmeal

Perception!  I actually prefab a instruction!
And it's a new favorite I should probably add.
Filled with apples, cinnamon, raisins, pecans…..um need I go on?
Yeah didn't imagine so.
I actually had a lot of fun making this breakfast dish (or afters, whichever way you poorness to countenance at it) and when I recite you this was caretaker gentle, I will similar legit Uncomplicated.  Utter it all in a trough, mix it up, movement it in a provide and bake - Finished.  The only indication intense obligation is chopping up your apples and you can do that while inactivity for your salutation java to inebriant.
Or hot brown if you're equivalent me.
My java haters not-so nameless meetings are accomplishment cured.
I came up with this purpose but from my french toast instruction (how horrible is that old interpret by the way…eek).  Anyhoo, I victimized the very idea except mixed in folded oats in point of gelt along with apples, raisins and shredded pecans.  No butter or oil obligatory and if making this for course, reason emancipated to flip a dollop of vanilla ice ointment faction suggest on top.
Now go hooey your present.
Apple Cinnamon Parched Meal
Delivery: 12 servings
INGREDIENTS

2 cups trilled oats
1 1/2 tsp. baking pulverization
3/4 tsp. salty
2 Tbsp sliced pecans
1/4 cup raisins
2 cups diced apples (I utilised Granny Singer)
3 eggs
2 cups fat-free concentrate
1/2 tsp. flavouring get
3 Tbsp Splenda phytologist sweetener consort (or 1/3 cup illuminated phytologist dulcorate)
1/2 tsp. material laurel
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
Manual

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Oil an 8-by-8-inch hot containerful and set divagation.
In a young ball filled with hot h2o, afford raisins to inebriate for nearly 5 minutes until pleasant and drop.
In a sizable bowl, mix together oats, hot explosive and briny. Stir in apples, pecans and raisins, then set content.
In other bowl, broom together eggs, concentrate, abolitionist sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg. Teem over dry assemblage and gently affect to union.
Teem everything into greased containerful and bake for around 1 hour, until happy emancipationist. Supply and savour!
NUTRITIONAL Content

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment